RavenVampireClub

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Winners of Book Dedications by M&M’s


Thank you so much for playing along with us! We love the podcast questions you've all posted and emailed to us. Please be sure to keep making suggestions for topics and emailing/posting questions you'd like us to answer. We'll be pulling winners at random from those who do and awarding PDF downloads, signed bookmarks and whatever else strikes our fancy. Also, those of you who have emailed/posted your questions/topics for us, don't worry, you're still entered to win other prizes as well! Thanks for playing!

Drum roll please….


Winners of book dedications are…


Robin Snodgrass for a Mandy M. Roth book (TBA)

Anicz for a Michelle M. Pillow book (TBA)

If either of you have any special way you'd like your named listed (full name, first name, nickname) please email us and let us know! CONGRATS!

*disclaimer from contest post*

Books may appear in both ebook and print.

UPDATE: You can option to just have your first name in the dedication or a nickname. We'll put it in as you give it to us, so no worries if you're a closet reader ;) Authors are welcome to enter, you have just as good a chance as everyone else to win



Contest is open to those 18 years and older. Winner will be randomly drawn from names of entrants.



Labels: , , ,

4 comment(s):

WOW! I finally got a minute to check the blog and saw my name as one of the lucky winners! I'm so shocked AND thrilled!!

Thanks so very much!!!

Hugs,
Robin Snodgrass

By Blogger Robin Snodgrass, at 12:05 PM  

Wow, really? Cool! By the way, can you pout "Rachelle Yosores" On the dedication page? It's my wife's name. I'd like to give her the honor. Anyway, it bears my family name already, so it's like a 50-50 share bet us. Thank you so much!
What's the name of the book Michelle? I'm soexcited, I think I'd purchase a lot of copies! LOL

Anicz

By Blogger Anicz, at 11:07 PM  

Congrats both of you! Yes Anicz, I'll be happy to put your wife's name. I can do both of you in the dedication if you like. :) The book will be Lords of the Abyss 2: Commanding the Tides, coming from NCP. It was just contracted, so I don't have a date as of yet as to ebook and print releases.

Congrats Robin on winning Mandy's dedication!! When you talk to her, tell her you want it on a grey-eyed fairy book that she still needs to write for Michelle. LOL> Um, don't tell her I said that or she'll cyber slap me. :)

By Blogger Michelle Pillow, at 12:27 PM  

Lords of the Abyss 2: Commanding the Tides is a very nice title. Wow, you'd put me and my wife there? That's great! My real name is Francisco Yosores, in case you still need my name. LOL. Have you finished the book yet?

By Blogger Anicz, at 12:14 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home