RavenVampireClub

Monday, February 19, 2007

The Night Goddess ~ Raven Reader Opens New Store!

One of our readers over at The Raven Yahoo Group had opened a brand new, online store called The Night Goddess . So, if you get a second, pop on over there and check it out! Good Luck and Congrats!!! I'll see if I can't get Crystal over here to tell you a little more about it!

http://www.thenightgoddess.com/

(Mandy and Michelle aren't affiliated with it so don't give us credit We're just super excited for Crystal in her new endeavor!)

Labels:

3 comment(s):

Thanks Mandy and Michelle for the announcement. sorry it took me a few days to get over here. This store is pretty exciting for me. I am selling pagan/occult supplies and anything else you can imagine. I have a huge selection of candles, crystals, art, books, and supplies if you are pagan/wicca. If you aren't there is still so much to see that I am still amazed. Anyway... if anyone gets a chance stop by and take a look.

By Blogger Crystal, at 1:19 PM  

The store looks great Crystal! Congrats!

By Blogger Michelle Pillow, at 1:48 PM  

I just visited and I love it! Congrats!

By Blogger Missy Sue, at 7:01 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home