RavenVampireClub

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Spike vs Angel - Who do you love?

I'm posting this knowing full and well Mandy is going to make fun of me for a really REALLY REALLY long time. I don't care, lol. I love Spike after having gotten into the Buffy sitcom later in the series, and more recently have come to love Angel (though Spike still wins, lol, cause he was first and I have a soft spot for those your good, your bad, your good, your bad, your crazy type characters) Mr JW, if you're out there---um, can I have a job writing on your next show?

Plus, I really like this song too. :)

So, who is your fave Buffy/Angel world character? And is anyone planning on getting the graphic novels?

Closer

Labels: ,

2 comment(s):

LOL,
Of course you can. Current contest is here:
ENTER CONTEST!

Michelle

By Blogger Michelle Pillow, at 4:15 PM  

I have loved and been obsessed with Buffy since the beginning, I can remember recording every episode (which I still have) and after it was over, watching it again. I love both the guys but I love the whole "tormented soul" aspect of Angel.

I'm glad to know there are other fans out there still;)

By Blogger Missy Sue, at 7:20 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home