RavenVampireClub

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Interview: Scott from Ghostly Talk

Interview: Scott from Ghostly Talk

Ghostly Talk Rules!!!



1. Tell us a little about yourself, who you are, what, in the field of

paranormal, do you do and how long have you been doing it?



"My name is Scott L. I am a co-host of Ghostly Talk, the worlds premier

weekly independent talk show about the paranormal. We are going on our

5th year of broadcasting Ghostly Talk. I have been a life-long researcher

of the paranormal, and mainly nowadays exeriment with EVP and ITC in the

field of Ghost Hunting."





2. Was there a seminal moment when you decided this was what you wanted

to do?



"About 6 years ago, I received an email fro ma co-worker containing a

bunch of spirit photos captured from all over the world. I sat and looked

at them and just gushed with excitement. Like I said, I have been a

life-long researcher of the paranormal, but with college and trying to

make a living I had to push it to the side for a bit to focus on my

studies and career. I had just graduated from college when I received

this email and that is when I thought to myself, "You have the time now,

get to work on it!" :)"




3. What topic within the realm of paranormal interests you most? Have

you dealt with this on your show?



"ITC and EVP, we have talked to numerous people on Ghoslty Talk concerning

this subject."




4. Is there a favorite time or experience revolving around either the

discussion of the paranormal or a personal experience you'd like to

share with us?



Yes! EVERY SUNDAY NIGHT FROM 6 - 9 P.M. EST. That is when Ghostly Talk

broadcasts! :)



5. How can our readers find you?

http://www.ghostlytalk.com

http://www.myspace.com/ghostlytalk

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home