RavenVampireClub

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Raven's First Thursday Thirteen - All About Raven



Thirteen Things about Raven Vampire Nightclub

  1. This is our first Thursday Thirteen
  2. Michelle M Pillow and Mandy M Roth are co-owners of the Raven, readers nicknamed us the M&Ms
  3. It's a free story - http://www.ravenhappyhour.com/raven.htm
  4. It's this blog - http://ravenvampireclub.blogspot.com/
  5. It's a podcast - http://www.ravenhappyhour.com/raven_podcasts.htm
  6. It's a myspace - http://www.myspace.com/ravenhappyhour
  7. It's free promo for authors
  8. It's a yahoo chat group - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/The_Raven_Vampire_Nightclub/join
  9. We love all thing paranormal, supernatural, coffee, smelly good, fantasy, romance, gothic, Mandy wanted to write science but Michelle said no, cause she's not a big lover of science so much as history. In fact, Michelle wants to be a princess in a big historical fairytale castle. So we love all things history...*ouch*
  10. Mandy just slapped Michelle
  11. It wasn't the first time
  12. Michelle and Mandy are not arguing the correct way to spell faery vs fairy vs fae vs *ouch* (another slap)
  13. We're always seeking new minions





Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1. PJ
2. Stephanie
3. Anni
4. Kim Rees / Kim Knox
5. Raggedy
6. Jenny
7. Denise Patrick





The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

Labels:

14 comment(s):

Thanks for checking out my TT. Your website sounds really cool - I'll be back to check out your stories, etc.

By Blogger PJ, at 11:33 AM  

Great TT!! I love the paranormal and you guys sound like you kick some Ass!! Very Cool!

By Blogger Stephanie, at 11:45 AM  

YaYYYYYYY! I love being a minion! LOL

Welcome to the land of TT! I'm up, predictable, but up.

By Blogger Cafe Cats, at 11:51 AM  

LMAO...great list... and I want to know what 'smelly good' is exactly... :-O

By Blogger Kim Knox, at 12:20 PM  

Terrific Thursday Thirteen!
Thank you for your visit.
Have a wonderful day!
Happy TT'ing!
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

By Blogger Raggedy, at 12:23 PM  

Welcome to Thursday Thirteen!

By Blogger Raggedy, at 12:24 PM  

welcome to TT! great site btw!

By Blogger jennyr, at 12:52 PM  

oops my link to TT is here:

http://jendavid.bravejournal.com

By Blogger jennyr, at 12:52 PM  

Thanks for coming by. You two sound like a hoot. And, Michelle, I like history, too.

By Blogger Denise Patrick, at 1:22 PM  

My first TT week too.

By Blogger impwork, at 1:34 PM  

Hi everyone :)

PJ- Great! Glad to have you around.

Stephanie -- Mandy kicks ass, I take names for the apology letters later *ouch* Man, she can cyber slap today, lol

Anni!!! Hiya sweetie. I tried to post, but the comments were blocked on me... so, is that something special you installed just on my computer? LMAO

Kim -- Smelly good is stuff that well, smelly good LOL

Raggedy & Jenny -- Thanks for coming by! :D Happy TT to you too! I love reading everyone's lists they have up.

Denise-- (HAHA, Mandy! I told you that History was cooler!)Yeah, Mandy and I keep each other...well, "sane" is not really the word I'd use, but she is like a sister to me... unless she comes up behind me and says something different. In which case, Mandy, who? :D

LOL, thanks everyone for coming by on our first T13! It's been so much fun reading everyone's blogs!

By Blogger Michelle Pillow, at 1:37 PM  

Well, hey, Imp, you snuck past me :) Welcome to Raven & Happy 1st TT :)

By Blogger Michelle Pillow, at 1:38 PM  

Great list! I am a paranormal freak too. I need to come back and check out your stories. : )

By Blogger Jess, at 5:57 PM  

Your website is really very interesting.I will check it again.

Marion Barrett
Personalized Vampire Romance Novels from Book By You!

By Blogger Unknown, at 9:28 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home