RavenVampireClub

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Darkness Radio Q & A

Darkness Radio

—Paranormal Theme Day Q & A—






Michelle and I would like to take this moment to thank you for joining our Paranormal Theme Day.

1. Tell us a little about yourself, who you are, what, in the field of paranormal, do you do and how long have you been doing it?



I am Dave Schrader, host of Darkness on the Edge of Town Paranormal Radio Show.
We air every Sunday night and stream the show live on the internet at www.DarknessRadio.com. We began airing shows on Jan 01, 2006 and have had the chance to speak with some of the biggest experts in the field of the paranormal.
I began this show because of my personal interest in the unknown and my own personal experiences.



2. Was there a seminal moment when you decided this was what you wanted to do?



No, not 1 moment. I am intrigued by the unseen forces at work around us. I am also terrified of death so I believe by researching and learning along with my listeners perhaps I can overcome this fear. I have had the chance to see the spirits of my grandparents after they passed, heard voices speak from thin air, dealt with dark forces in my home. So it is the culmination of all of that that spurs on my passion to get the answers.



3. What topic within the realm of paranormal interests you most?



The afterlife and where we go and what happens to us when we die. I am also interested in UFO and cryptozoology and the advancements we are making in the finding of new species on this planet every month.



4. Is there a favorite time or experience revolving around either the discussion of the paranormal or a personal experience you'd like to share with us?




I would say hosting the paranormal cross fire event at this years Penn State, Univ-Con 5 paranormal conference will always stick out with me. To be part of something with so many speakers and professionals offering so many insights into the paranormal.



5. How can our readers find you?




Visit our website at www.DarknessRadio.com to listen to Live shows or the archives we have placed on our site. I also invite then to join our BB and sign up for some of the paranormal retreats we take with celeb ghost hunters, like the one coming up Jan 14-17th aboard the haunted Queen Mary in Long Beach Ca.
We will be joined by Donna and Lisa from TAPS, Chris Fleming from Dead Famous and Patrick Burns from Haunting Evidence. There will be other great speakers and some surprises along the way.



Again, thank you so much for taking time out with us today.

Mandy & Michelle

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home